Airport Breakfast in Katowice
This subpage is dedicated to the Airport Breakfast meeting, which was held in the International Katowice Airport located in Pyrzowice, south Poland. The meeting focused on dissemination and awareness increase of aviation activities utilising satellite navigation.
Date: June the 8th from 10:00
Place: the II floor, at the Viewing Terrace of the International Katowice Airport located in Pyrzowice
2. Welcome video - EU Commissioner E. Bienkowska
3. Introduction to GSA activities
4. Introduction to Katowice Airport
5. Implementation of LPV procedure
6. Coffee break
7. Financial tools and activities supporting LPV publication
8. LPV usage experience
9. Lunch, event final, networking
The CaBilAvi Consortium, GTL S.A and European GNSS Agency would like to thank all participants to the Airport Breakfast. We believe that this meeting opportunity provided some insight in a very promising topic of GNSS usage in the aviation.
Below you can find documents, pictures and information packs. All visitors of this website are advised to have a look on the other subpages.
- Press Realase after the Airport Breakfast Event - Form of Proposed Article
- GSA description PL
- EGNOS Description PL
- GNSS Centre of Excellence description PL
- Info Pack (descriptive brochures) about LPV and PinS in PL language
- Photos - will be provided upon request (220MB file) - please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- GSA Activities - Marta Krywanis
- Katowice Airport - Paweł Wojda - GTL s.a.
- EGNOS Projects in PANSA - Tomasz Wozniak – PANSA
- APV SBAS in FIR EPWA (PL) - Piotr Cześnik - PANSA
- Financial tools and activities supporting LPV publication - Marta Krywanis – GSA